Erica Antonetti, C.Ht., is a Certified Hypnotherapist who earned her diploma in Clinical Hypnosis, and holds the Master Certification as a Therapeutic Guided Imagery Facilitator. She is the founder of Premier Hypnotherapy of Sacramento where she currently operates a private practice.
Erica graduated with Honors (for exceptional professional achievement during clinical residency) from the prestigious Hypnosis Motivation Institute; the first accredited College of Hypnotherapy in the United States. She holds professional memberships with the American Hypnosis Association, Hypnotherapists Union Local 472, and is a member of the exclusive HMI-Founder’s Club.
- Graduate of Hypnosis Motivation Institute
- Founder of Premier Hypnotherapy of Sacramento
- American Hypnosis Association #003509
- Hypnotherapist Union Local 472 #32716146
- Therapeutic Guided Imagery Facilitator (Master Certification)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Past Life Regressionist
- Dream Analysis
- Handwriting Analysis
- Inner Child Healing
- Grief & Loss Recovery
- Weight Management
- Fears / Phobias / Anxiety
- Fearless Childbirth
- Pain Management
- Sports Performance
According to a study published by The Psychotherapy Journal (of the American Psychological Association) comparing the effectiveness of psychoanalysis, behavior therapy, and hypnotherapy. Here’s what they found:
- Psychoanalysis presented a 38% recovery rate for those who underwent 600 sessions
- Cognitive Behavioral therapy worked for 72% after 22 sessions
- With Hypnosis, 93% recovered after only 6 sessions
( Barrios, A. (1970) Hypnotherapy, A Reappraisal. Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice, Spring Issue)
*It is important to remember that these numbers were taken from an average of over 2,000 cases and should not be taken as absolute or interpreted that any condition can be helped in as little as 6 hypnotherapy sessions. Some conditions can be greatly improved in that amount of time and some will require more.